Salutations to our beautiful sisters! We hope that you are able to accept yourself just as you are in this moment. Simply BEAUTIFUL beings. The #SelfAcceptanceEvolution continues. There are a few practices of self love that we would like to share from Jasmin Tanjelloff that are helpful.
1. Validate our feelings, “It’s okay to feel bad sometimes.”
2. Refrain from judging or placing negativity on our thoughts or feelings.
3 Give ourselves a little extra comfort and soothing.
4. Listen to and respect our inner experience.
5. Reassure ourselves that what we are experiencing will pass.
6. Remind ourselves of all the wonderful things that we are.
7. Be grateful for the little (and big) things in our lives.
8. Take action towards improving elements in our lives that negatively affect us.
9. Commit to our physical health (your body is a temple)
10. Invest in our psychological/emotional/spiritual health.All of these things take time and effort and don’t happen without some intention and inner work. But it’s worth starting, in at least one small piece today. How do you refill your love tank?
Peace and Blessings